On 1 January 2015, the Victorian Government established the Department of Health & Human Services, bringing together the former Department of Health, Department of Human Services and Sport and Recreation Victoria to align and integrate policy making, programs and service delivery to improve the wellbeing of all Victorians. For more information visit the Department of Health & Human Services website link
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Health Reform 2015 Department of Health & Human Services Structure
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months