The Australian Government has committed $3.8 million to extend the Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) Programme for a further two years, Assistant Minister for Social Services Mitch Fifield and Parliamentary Secretary for Social Services Concetta Fierravanti-Wells announced Link
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!