The Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership (HWPCP) is founded on strong partnerships with a broad range of agencies operating in the Hume and Whittlesea Local Government Areas. The focus of these partnerships is to strengthen and build an integrated service system across the catchment.
What do our Members say?
- Building and managing effective partnership requires the HWPCP's specialist skills..
- The HWPCP's strength is bringing members together for collaborative action and outcomes..
- The HWPCP's smart use of resources helps us tackle local challenges..
- The HWPCP is a consolidated and respected catchment platform..
- The HWPCP opens doors to meaningful collaboration..
To become a member of the HWPCP complete and return the HWPCP Membership form link
To find out more about the HWPCP Governance and Membership Arrangements download the document link