The theme of the report is empowerment and choice, and highlights initiatives and achievements undertaken during the last 12 months link add to media library AMCS_Annual_Report_Final_2013_14_2_
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership CALD Australian Multicultural Community Services (AMCS) 2013/14 annual report
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months