The theme of the report is empowerment and choice, and highlights initiatives and achievements undertaken during the last 12 months link add to media library AMCS_Annual_Report_Final_2013_14_2_
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership CALD Australian Multicultural Community Services (AMCS) 2013/14 annual report
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!