Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives: Australia’s National Oral Health Plan 2015 –2024 has been prepared by the Oral Health Monitoring Group, a subcommittee of the Community Care and Population Health Principal Committee which reports through the Australian Health Ministers’ Advisory Council to the COAG Health Council. The goal of Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives: Australia’s National Oral Health Plan 2015–2024 is to improve health and wellbeing across the Australian population by improving oral health status and reducing the burden of poor oral health. Oral health is fundamental to overall health, wellbeing and quality of life. A healthy mouth enables people to eat, speak and socialise without pain, discomfort or embarrassment more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Health & Wellbeing Australia’s National Oral Health Plan 2015 – 2024
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!