On 1 August 2017, new amendments to the Working with Children Act 2005 will come into effect. The changes will include non-conviction changes for serious sexual, violent or drug offences being considered as part of the checks, and the definition of direct contact being broadened to include oral, written or electronic communication in addition to face-to-face and physical contact more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership ChildrenHealth ReformQuality Improvement Changes to the Working with Children Act
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!