This ANZAC day it’s important to not only remember the people who have lost their lives in battle, but to also take time to reflect on the challenges faced by our veterans who return home. One initiative supported by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), which is making a real impact on the lives of veterans, is the Coordinated Veterans’ Care (CVC) Program more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Healthy AgeingMental Health Community Care for Australia’s Veterans
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!