released April 2015 the Commission has identified and assessed opportunities to improve the operation of Australia's health care system. This is based on a roundtable the Commission held with health policy experts in November 2014, as well as follow-up research link
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Health Reform Efficiency in Health – Commission research paper
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months