The Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA) has released a new guide to protecting personal health information covering privacy, security and confidentiality requirements with advice applicable to all healthcare settings. Inspired by the guidelines produced by Canada's health informatics association COACH, the 300-page Australian Guidelines for the Protection of Health Information is aimed at all Australian healthcare organisations and is based on international best practice purchase a copy
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Health InformationPrivacy HISA Guide to Protecting Health Information
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months