Just an update on the establishment of the Prevention Taskforce strategy – many thanks to everyone who has provided us with insightful feedback and strong endorsement of the development of the Taskforce following our first update in November. Since this session, the HW PCP has also confirmed project worker funding support for the Taskforce and its establishment. Dr Helen Kelleher has also completed her Report and in partnership with the HW PCP and Shared Vision for the North Project Worker and Rebecca Woodyatt has provided next steps in the development of a Prevention Action Framework read more
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Integrated Health PromotionPrevention HWPCP Prevention Planning 2016
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!