A new Mental Health Expert Taskforce to guide the implementation of Victoria’s 10-year mental health plan met for the first time on Tuesday 29 March. The taskforce brings together a significant level of experience and expertise, and reflects the Victorian Government's ongoing commitment to work with the mental health sector, and people affected by mental illness to achieve better outcomes for all Victorians. People with an interest in the implementation of the plan are encouraged to channel their ideas and feedback through taskforce members more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership AdvocacyMental Health Implementing Victoria’s 10 Year Mental Health Plan
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!