The International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua) is inviting comments and votes on an online debate on whether health IT is improving the safety of healthcare. Introduced by David Bates, chief innovation officer at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, and featuring Australian surgeon read more
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Digital HealthPrivacy Is it safe? Great debate on health IT safety and regulation
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months