Refugees and people currently seeking asylum will get the health and mental health support they need to re-settle in Victoria, with an $11 million funding boost from the Andrews Labor Government media release
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Refugee & Asylum Seekers More Support For Refugee Health And Wellbeing In Victoria
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!