A survey from Phillips has revealed AU is behind when it comes to integration across the healthcare system & adoption of connected care technologies read more
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Digital Health New survey reveals big opportunity for tech in AU healthcare
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months