Prevention and population health is a new website designed to provide a platform for sharing best practice, experience and learning across Victoria's prevention and population health sector. It includes case studies, stories and resources for multiple settings including hospitals and health services, local government areas, schools, workplaces and more, as well as actions underway across Victoria. You can also share your own stories and case studies via the Share your own stories online form.
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Population HealthPrevention New website for prevention and population health
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!