Prevention and population health is a new website designed to provide a platform for sharing best practice, experience and learning across Victoria's prevention and population health sector. It includes case studies, stories and resources for multiple settings including hospitals and health services, local government areas, schools, workplaces and more, as well as actions underway across Victoria. You can also share your own stories and case studies via the Share your own stories online form.
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Population HealthPrevention New website for prevention and population health
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months
- Mortgage stress hits hard – Craigieburn bankruptcy numbers among highest in country
- State of Australia’s Fast Growing Outer Suburbs Part 1 – The economic and demographic transition of the Fast Growing Outer Suburbs
- Information sharing scheme begins – Family Violence