Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!, Category: Advocacy, Housing, Infrastructure, Outer Northern Growth Corridor,
The Northern Partnership is one of six Metropolitan Partnerships established by the Victorian Government, recognising that local communities are in the best position to understand the challenges and opportunities faced by their region.
We started our conversation with you at our first assembly in Ivanhoe in October 2017. Your input helped shape our advice to Government.
Our 2017 advice identified the following priority outcomes:
- Economy and Transport: A connected local economy with more jobs and improved connectivity
- Education Pathways: Improve learning and employment pathways for residents
- Environment: Improve connection to the natural environment
- Connected Young People: Empower young people in the region
- Health and Well-being: Increase access to affordable and culturally sensitive services
To inform our next round of advice to Government, we would like to continue this conversation about what you think is important in the Northern region.