Read the latest news from Plenty Valley Community Health including announcements on four new dental chairs for Whittlesea, a new partnership established to help raise awareness of what makes relationships healthy to help prevent family violence as well as details on the opening of the Women’s Wellness Clinic and more. Click to read
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months