The Health Star Ratingis a front-of-pack labelling system that rates the overall nutritional profileof packaged food and assigns it a rating from ½ a star to 5 stars. It providesa quick, easy, standard way to compare similar packaged foods. The more stars,the healthier the choice more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Health & WellbeingHealthy ChoicesHealthy Eating Reading the Stars for Your Health
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months