This resource has been developed in response to recent national immigration policy changes that may impact the Victorian health and human services system. The intention is to provide consistent information, support strategic local, regional and statewide responses and build capacity in refugee and asylum seeker health and wellbeing.
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Refugee & Asylum Seekers Refugee & Asylum Seeker Settlement in Vic DHHS Fact Sheets
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!