This resource has been developed in response to recent national immigration policy changes that may impact the Victorian health and human services system. The intention is to provide consistent information, support strategic local, regional and statewide responses and build capacity in refugee and asylum seeker health and wellbeing.
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Refugee & Asylum Seekers Refugee & Asylum Seeker Settlement in Vic DHHS Fact Sheets
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months
- Mortgage stress hits hard – Craigieburn bankruptcy numbers among highest in country
- State of Australia’s Fast Growing Outer Suburbs Part 1 – The economic and demographic transition of the Fast Growing Outer Suburbs
- Information sharing scheme begins – Family Violence