The Commonwealth Government tasked the National Mental Health Commission with conducting a national review of mental health programmes and services. The focus of the review was on assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of programmes and services in supporting individuals experiencing mental ill-health and their families and other support people to lead a contributing life and to engage productively in the community. The Report of the National Review of Mental Health Programmes and Services is now available link
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Health ReformMental Health Review of Mental Health Programs and Services
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months