A great resource for planning your 2015 Calendar! This resource has been developed for social, senior and ethnic groups in Melbourne’s inner and northern suburbs. The aim of the resource is to provide groups that go on outings with appropriate non-gambling related options that can be undertaken at low to moderate cost. A Social Outings Guide Summary is now also available in the following languages: Arabic, Assyrian, Chinese, Croatian, English, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Macedonian, Maltese, Sinhalese, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese.
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Gambling Social Outings Guide – Don’t Gamble With Your Group
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!