A great resource for planning your 2015 Calendar! This resource has been developed for social, senior and ethnic groups in Melbourne’s inner and northern suburbs. The aim of the resource is to provide groups that go on outings with appropriate non-gambling related options that can be undertaken at low to moderate cost. A Social Outings Guide Summary is now also available in the following languages: Arabic, Assyrian, Chinese, Croatian, English, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Macedonian, Maltese, Sinhalese, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese.
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Gambling Social Outings Guide – Don’t Gamble With Your Group
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months
- Mortgage stress hits hard – Craigieburn bankruptcy numbers among highest in country
- State of Australia’s Fast Growing Outer Suburbs Part 1 – The economic and demographic transition of the Fast Growing Outer Suburbs
- Information sharing scheme begins – Family Violence