There are more than 773,000 Victorians who give their time, effort and love into caring for a family member or friend who needs them. They can be older and they can be very young – and many may not identify as a carer. Carers make a substantial contribution to our community, with the OECD putting the cost of replacing carers in Victoria at more than $15 billion annually. To develop the Statement, Carers Victoria will gather the views of people responsible for providing valuable support, understanding that being in a care relationship can have a profound impact on their lives and the opportunities available to them. Carers Victoria will be hosting a number of consultations for carers and organisations that support carers to find out what works best in existing services and supports and what could be improved. Carers can also have their say by completing an online or paper survey. Victorian Carer Statement Survey
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership Carer'sCommunity Consultation Victorian Carer Statement Survey
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!