Conference & Events held from the 8-10 August have been created to bring together delegates from across the design, delivery and operation of our current and future hospitals to share strategies on the changes that need to put in place if we are to create an integrated and digitally connected healthcare system that can respond efficiently and effectively to the current and future health problems facing Australia more information
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!