The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services Cultural Diversity Plan 2016 - 2019 emphasises the need for our services and programs to respond to cultural differences in the community. The Centre for Culture Ethnicity & Health offer a 30 minute interactive on-line training module - 'Introduction to Cultural Competence' which provides the foundations to culturally competent practice more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership CALDCultural Responsive Want to make your services more culturally responsive?
- Axe the Fax – HWPCP can help!!
- HWPCP are urging you to Stand With Community Health and Make Your Pledge Today!
- The Outer Northern Refugee Health Data Bulletin is now available!
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!