The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services Cultural Diversity Plan 2016 - 2019 emphasises the need for our services and programs to respond to cultural differences in the community. The Centre for Culture Ethnicity & Health offer a 30 minute interactive on-line training module - 'Introduction to Cultural Competence' which provides the foundations to culturally competent practice more information
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership CALDCultural Responsive Want to make your services more culturally responsive?
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months
- Mortgage stress hits hard – Craigieburn bankruptcy numbers among highest in country
- State of Australia’s Fast Growing Outer Suburbs Part 1 – The economic and demographic transition of the Fast Growing Outer Suburbs
- Information sharing scheme begins – Family Violence