As pressure continues to grow on the healthcare system to become more efficient and to provide safer care at a lower cost, health IT is usually touted as the most obvious driver of transformative change in the way healthcare is practiced and delivered. The hopes are high, but in read more
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership eHealth & Service Coordination Why is eHealth interoperability so hard?
- Introducing Mohammad Daud Karimi, Project Coordinator for the Outer Northern Refugee Health Network
- Northern Metropolitan Region Assembly 15 Aug – we encourage all members to attend to advocate for health & wellbeing infrastructure….it’s our community – together we can make it a healthy one!
- My Health Record Community Information Sessions
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months