As pressure continues to grow on the healthcare system to become more efficient and to provide safer care at a lower cost, health IT is usually touted as the most obvious driver of transformative change in the way healthcare is practiced and delivered. The hopes are high, but in read more
Hume Whittlesea Primary Care Partnership eHealth & Service Coordination Why is eHealth interoperability so hard?
- Punters lose big on pokies Two Whittlesea hotels top state for machine expenditure
- $56 million poured into pokie machines in Hume in just six months
- Mortgage stress hits hard – Craigieburn bankruptcy numbers among highest in country
- State of Australia’s Fast Growing Outer Suburbs Part 1 – The economic and demographic transition of the Fast Growing Outer Suburbs
- Information sharing scheme begins – Family Violence